“Food is average, most of the time.”

Harding's Family Restaurant
Ranked #21 of 279 Restaurants in Charleston
Cuisines: American
Reviewed March 4, 2014

We actually ate at Hardings last night. I had baked steak, mashed potatoes and a salad. The salad was an iceburg lettuce fest, the mashed potatoes were fabulous, but the baked steak was not great. Dry inside, not all the way cooked on the outside. My daughter's club sandwich had turkey, ltm. No ham, no bacon, it was blah. My husband said his food was great. Would I eat there again? Probably. It is really close to my house.

Reviewed March 3, 2014

Food and service was just like you were at home! Wonderful! we had breakfast and dinner there in the same day! Both meals were great and the service was super. We liked the store area for shopping in the front of the restaurant too!

Reviewed February 22, 2014 via mobile

We had dinner here tonight and the chicken dinner was horrible. I ordered the hearty size boneless chicken breast dinner. My chicken looked like a thigh cut in half. I would have hated to see the petite size. We have ate here before and food was ok. Not this time. When I told the manager she said, I will have to see what's going on in the kitchen. I know we won't be back. Even though it was small, rubbery and tasteless. No more !

Reviewed December 12, 2013

This restaurant is located next to the parking lot approach to the Sleep Inn and thus very convenient if you're staying therre. No driving necessary. Though the restaurant is not all that memorable,the menu is large with plenty of choices and it is a better than average family restaurant. I don't think you can go wrong here.

Reviewed November 27, 2013

I have only eaten breakfast here. The food is good but not great. Older clientele. Service can be spotty. I only eat here if I'm bored with hotel food.