“Want really good Italian?”

Leonoro's Spaghetti House
Ranked #143 of 275 Restaurants in Charleston
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Charleston, West Virginia
“Want really good Italian?”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Family owned for over fifty years. Great food. Meatballs made fresh every morning. Friendly staff who are mostly family. Not in the best neighborhood. But worth the visit. You can park in the gravel lot next door or in the back.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank BetteWV

Charlotte, North Carolina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A Rip Off”
Reviewed April 29, 2013

Wow, most of the reviews I just read are right in my opinion!!! My bill - 3 small & 1 regular spaghettis, 3 cokes & 1 water , 4 salads, and garlic bread for only $75 bucks people, without tip!!! Now how much longer will this place hang on is the question. At this rate, I will never go back and I have been going there since I was a kid 40 plus years. I think there is a possibility the original owners have sold out to a crook!!!! All I have to say to these folks is Chao!!!

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank mike m
Charleston, West Virginia
“Musty Smell in Restaurant”
Reviewed March 16, 2013

I have eaten here twice and both times my experience was the same! The food was average at best. The food was overpriced, as I could have went to Olive Garden for a few dollars more! And overall, the restaurant is outdated and BOTH times I've been there, there was a musty smell in the restaurant. It is safe to say I'll probably never go again!

Visited July 2012
1 Thank adtaylor10
Charleston, West Virginia
“Family meal at Leonoro's”
Reviewed March 3, 2013

A great meal for a good price. Small seating area which can be crowded during evening hours. Family owned business in the same location for years. Menu offers authentic Italian food with flavorful and generous portions. Facility is suited to families and has good service.

• Visited August 2012
Cross Lanes, West Virginia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“NOT REAL PLEASED WITH FOOD”
Reviewed February 21, 2013

On 2-20-13 @ 430 pm We Ate There Ordered 2-diet cokes, 2-spagg. with meatballs, side salad and one extra pc. of saus. with bread and butter. wll the food came the sauce was just crushed up tomatoes no flavor at all, meatball didnt have and flavor and were hard, sasuage was under cooked and the salad was so small it was a joke. i thought it was a really very overpriced and not a good value for our money 36.00 for the two of us. SORRY BUT HAVE TOO GIVE THIS PLACE A THUMBS DOWN. i dont know what happened but used to eat there years ago and the food was great back then.

• Visited February 2013