“Enjoyed it!!!”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Chapmanville, West Virginia
“Enjoyed it!!!”
Reviewed July 19, 2014 via mobile

First time at shoneys in over a year. Hope it's not that long till we go again. I had the double decker and it was full of flavor. My wife had the seafood bar and enjoyed it also. We will be going back to shoneys on kanawha blvd!!!!!

Greensboro, North Carolina
“Good people; good fellowship”
Reviewed July 14, 2014

The waitress, Barb. A very nice, attentive server. She took care of my family. I came with a group (family reunion). She was very thorough and not put out with all our request. She smiled, laugh and share stories of Charleston. Thank you!

Visited July 2014
Burnham-on-sea, United Kingdom
“Good location,good food, great staff,”
Reviewed July 12, 2014

We were on route from Pennsylvania to Tennessee in June 14, , and stayed overnight at the wyndham hotel,,Having eaten at Shoney's many times we searched out the nearest one,we were met at the door and shown to a great table, Our waitress was Betty, a really great girl, really helpful and took an interest in us straight away - having the odd accents, the meal arrived super speed, and the service faultless, the only thing I wasn't so cool was that the people who sat directly by the salad buffet just kept getting up and taking the food as soon as it was renewed no thought for others who were trying to get theirs,but that's not Shoney's fault! but we were so impressed we visited on our return trip and Betty and the manager Steve ( who was surprised I had noticed he had his hair cut in between our visits) knew us straightaway, knew us, I would recommend this Shoney's handy location,

• Visited June 2014
Waynesville, North Carolina
“Above and beyond”
Reviewed April 19, 2014

I have eaten in just about every Shoney's buffet in Florida, North Carolina and many in other states. Of all the outlets visited over the years, this was the best by far. Bar items were fresh and hot, or cold where appropriate; the staff was friendly and attentive. Something I have never before experienced was the offer of an egg (apart from the bar) cooked to order. Aslo, were were offered a 4oz steak for 99 cents, an offer I couldn't refuse! After the meal, the waitperson brought around a selection of whole pies offered for sale. We chose a Peanutbutter pie for the road (mouthwateringly good); something we would never have thought to buy. Don't get the wrong idea, it was not presented as a hard sell pitch, just as a "wouldn't this be tasty later?" kind of thing...

• Visited April 2014
Cleveland, Ohio
“Go elsewhere”
Reviewed March 6, 2014

Staff super nice. Food not so nice. Buffet not restocked and not checked the whole time we where there. Had to ask for water refill

Visited March 2014