“Sweaty "BO" smell”
Review of Bob Evans

Bob Evans
Ranked #117 of 279 Restaurants in Charleston
Reviewed October 11, 2012 via mobile

Hostess sat us in a booth. I noticed that my seat and the seat at the next booth, was patched with duct tape. As soon as we sat down, my wife said to me "this booth smells". She then got up and went to the restroom. When she returned, I asked her if the restroom was clean. She replied "I'd rather eat my breakfast in there than here at this booth". She then picked up her coffee mug and silverware and moved to the lunch counter. Our breakfast was good, the wait staff was efficient and cordial, and both restrooms were, in fact, clean; but the revolting smell in the booth area was undeniable.

Reviewed September 25, 2012

Waitress kept my drink full. Food was kind of chincy. Was better then International House of Pancakes.

Reviewed September 4, 2012

My husband got to feeling sick later on, which wasn't too good since we were on our way to a funeral in Cinninnati. My food was fine and waitress was fine.

Reviewed August 26, 2012

Excellent customer service. Quick turnaround for food also. I've never like Bob Evans, but this one made me a believer.

Reviewed August 5, 2012

When my husband suggested stopping at Bob Evans because we hadn't been to one for many years, I thought "what the heck, let's give it a try.". What a mistake! I had the Pot Roast Stroganoff - it was disgusting! That's when my husband told me he had the eggs because he figured they were safe. Wish he would have said that before I ordered.