“China Buffet”

China Buffet
Ranked #40 of 279 Restaurants in Charleston
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed January 25, 2014 via mobile

The owner always greets us at the door. He is a good man, recognizes his customers and will make conversation and sometimes crack jokes. I always enjoy the food. The mac and cheese is like no other, it's a different taste. My boyfriend doesn't like it, but I love it. The teriyaki chicken is really good as well.

Reviewed October 20, 2013

We are visiting from out of town and enjoy a good Chinese buffet occasionally. This place has it all and has a lot of delicious offerings! I only have one complaint and I'm not sure it is the restaurants fault. I could not get a serving of snow crab. Every time it was brought out greedy people would take huge plates full. Perhaps the crab could be served 3 pieces at a time? That way Everyone could enjoy their fair share. Highly recommended!

Reviewed September 28, 2013 via mobile

I have eaten at many many many Chinese restaurants and I must say that this is definitely in the top 3 of my all time favorites!! The food was hot, fresh, and absolutely tasty! I will definitely be back if in the area and I will use this restaurant to compare others to. Once again....... Great place!!

Reviewed September 8, 2013 via mobile

I think this is a great place to eat. I go often. I like the variety. Service is good. They do very well in keeping the items on the bar. Rarely have I seen anything run out.

Reviewed June 16, 2013

just to many choces of food and to diverse they are trying to satisfy everyone and miss the mark a lot