“lot of variety”

Cuisines: Chinese
sheffield Ohio
“lot of variety”
Reviewed October 20, 2013

We are visiting from out of town and enjoy a good Chinese buffet occasionally. This place has it all and has a lot of delicious offerings! I only have one complaint and I'm not sure it is the restaurants fault. I could not get a serving of snow crab. Every time it was brought out greedy people would take huge plates full. Perhaps the crab could be served 3 pieces at a time? That way Everyone could enjoy their fair share. Highly recommended!

• Visited October 2013

Hernando, Mississippi
“Great food!!”
Reviewed September 28, 2013 via mobile

I have eaten at many many many Chinese restaurants and I must say that this is definitely in the top 3 of my all time favorites!! The food was hot, fresh, and absolutely tasty! I will definitely be back if in the area and I will use this restaurant to compare others to. Once again....... Great place!!

• Visited September 2013
“Really like this place.”
Reviewed September 8, 2013 via mobile

I think this is a great place to eat. I go often. I like the variety. Service is good. They do very well in keeping the items on the bar. Rarely have I seen anything run out.

• Visited August 2013
Charleston, West Virginia
“there are not this many choices of food in china”
Reviewed June 16, 2013

just to many choces of food and to diverse they are trying to satisfy everyone and miss the mark a lot

Charleston, West Virginia
“Always a good lunch choice”
Reviewed June 14, 2013 via mobile

There are a few good choices when it comes to Chinese restaurants in our area. In Kanawha city there is Chins and the China Buffet. Today's visit was a good one. The owner greeted us upon entering and we were promptly shown our seat. Waitstaff was attentive. There are numerous choices on the buffet with tastes ranging from mild sweet to spicy hot. Today I was pleased to see Egg foo yung on the buffet. Not much else to say except if you want a tasty meal, consider China Buffet when in the area.

Visited June 2013