“Consistent.”
Review of Tidewater Grill

Tidewater Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Tidewater Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 276 Restaurants in Charleston
Cross street: Town Center Mall
Charleston, West Virginia
“Consistent.”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

I have eaten here many times over the years. The menu maybe pretty standard, but the seafood is as good as you'll get in WV, the salad and bread are good and the service is always good.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Princess Kathy ... O

Lahinch, Ireland
“New wait staff Blake”
Reviewed April 4, 2014 via mobile

Just ate there. New and personable server. Blake did a great job. From Boone county and he even knows Jesco White the dancing outlaw!

Good service and good food as usual

Bluefield, WV
“Nothing to brag about”
Reviewed March 29, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I went to lunch here on the recommendations of some friends and previous experience. We were very disappointed this time. Our food was bland even though it was a "Shanghai" style (supposedly with soy and ginger). There was no flavor. My husband ordered tuna, requesting rare. It was overcooked, not even pink in the middle. My clam chowder was closer to a potato soup, no clams. The service, while amiable, was lacking with few drink refills only checked when the food was served. We waited about ten minutes at the end of our meal to be asked if we were finished and did we need anything, with an"I'm sorry for your wait". Overall a disappointing experience.

Wheeling, West Virginia
“Good seafood, high prices, horrible service”
Reviewed March 12, 2014

It was as if I were invisible. Tables around me were waited on before me when I'd been there waiting (2 tables). I asked for water with lemon, didn't get lemon. My waiter apologized that my salad had been forgotten so it was brought very late. Then I waited about 40 minutes for my entree. He never came back to check on me. A manager visited and chatted with a close-by table, celebrating a birthday. I tried to get his attention to let him know that I needed my meal as I was running late for my appointment. He never came by. When my meal finally arrived, I had to ask for a box. The waiter said "oh, you're in a hurry?" Good grief!! I gave him the $ (he couldn't help but see my distress), then he didn't come right back with my card. I'd asked for a receipt and never did get it! I finally left, and by the time I got to my meal in my hotel room, there was no utensils to eat it with. $40 down the drain. I am extremely disappointed!

• Visited March 2014
Chas.
“not sure”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Went for lunch. The burger was good. Went for dinner The food was ok not good very disapointing. Found it to be inconsistant

• Visited October 2013