“Not bad”
Review of Tidewater Grill

Tidewater Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Tidewater Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 279 Restaurants in Charleston
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Town Center Mall
Reviewed October 15, 2012

The calamari was good. Salmon ok. Tiramisu good. Service prompt and friendly. Good atmosphere for business.

Reviewed October 12, 2012

My husband and I ate here on a Thursday night, the place was packed but we got a table right away on the patio. I have never seen menus like theirs, it was like a Ipad where it gave you pictures and descriptions of everything. The oysters were great and there homemade bread was awesome. I would recommend this place.

Reviewed October 9, 2012

Got there 25 minutes before closing on a Sunday of what must have been one of the busiest weekends in Charleston's history. The waiter was great, and although the restaurant seemed to be out of a lot of the menu ingredients, we were informed up front, and never rushed either to order, or finish eating. I wish i remembered the waiter's name, he was great. Oh, the food, also very good. From the greek salad, to the baked muscles, and the strip steak I ate.

Reviewed October 7, 2012

Had dinner here while in the charleston area on a business trip. 4 of us in the party. Sevice was kind of slow but they had 2 very large parties they were tending to. Overall I thought the food was good, in fact it was better than I expected. I asked them to make a modification to my entree from fried shrimp to grilled, no problem. Dinner for 4 of us was $118.00. The rest room was a mess -- but the rest of the experience was good!

Reviewed September 29, 2012

My wife likes to go for her birthday. (Half Price on your birthday)

Food and service are good but a little on the high side compared to other places of similar fare.