“Deeeeeelish!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #165 of 274 Restaurants in Charleston
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Charleston, West Virginia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Deeeeeelish!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 4, 2012

My Victoria's filet with the horshradish crumb crust was melt-in-your mouth perfect today! The sweet was perfect as well. We really enjoyed our meal here today!

Visited November 2012

Sawyer Michigan
“Packed, get there early this place is popular.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 2, 2012

Typical Outback but in the mall. Have pay for mall parking but right next to Embassy Suites and Marriott.

Auburndale, Florida
“Outback busy but good”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 18, 2012

Bar exceptionally busy but wait staff very efficient and mindful.Food cooked properly and presented well

Hilton Head, South Carolina
“General Manager is a sleep at the switch”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2012

Got done with business on Sunday and thought a chain would be a safe bet right?? WRONG- I went outback thinking I could get a reasonable meal for a reasonable price. When I sat at the bar I was told I needed to hurry up they CLOSE AT 9:00 (this must be the ONLY Outback to close at 9:00 pm) Well my meal went down hill from there. Never did get bread (they were out) and when my hearts of gold showed up it did not even have the Chablis sauce on it... and my server (bartender) was too busy doing dishes to wait on her customers... When I questioned it I was told by the KITCHEN.. the sauce was on the dish... I asked for that person to come and show me.. along with the manager... the manager quickly realized that the sauce was not there.. Personally that kitchen person would have just worked his last shift- remember who pays his salary... the customer..

Fort Ashby, West Virginia
“A favorite in Charleston”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 28, 2012

This restaurant is attached to the Town Center Mall. It is a favorite just about any time of day. I was there for a late lunch. The service and food were what you would expect from Outback.

Visited September 2012