“Very classy, nice place to take a date.”
Review of Soho's

Soho's
Ranked #16 of 277 Restaurants in Charleston
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Italian/American Restaurant located in Charleston's Capitol Market
Charleston, West Virginia
“Very classy, nice place to take a date.”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Everything I've ever had at Soho's has been great. The filet is very good and the scallops are good as well. This is a great place for an anniversary dinner or date night or something.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank john s

Charleston, West Virginia, USA
“good lunch spot also”
Reviewed January 7, 2014

Good place for lunch. Had a pizza and small salad yesterday and both were quite good. It can get crowded for lunch so not a bad idea to go early or late. Parking is quite convenient. Soups and sandwiches have always been good on prior visits.

• Visited January 2014
Powder Springs, Georgia
“Great place to eat if you're staying in downtown Charleston”
Reviewed November 21, 2013

I was in Charleston for one night at the Fairfield Inn.
This restaurant was right down the road and a perfect place to go for a solo meal.
The bartender and atmosphere were very friendly and inviting. The drinks and wine were good and the menu was varied.
I had the bacon wrapped shrimp app, which was just ok, But the lasagna was really good. Spicy meat, lots of cheese. Impossible for one person to finish.
Come here for the atmosphere alone and you won't be disappointed.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank Wearytraveleratlanta
Atlanta, Georgia
“Lively at the Bar”
Reviewed October 24, 2013

Traveling alone I ate at the bar on a Thursday night and there were no empty seats during the time I was there as lobbyists, legislators and locals flooded in. A State Senator recommended the place and he was correct about good food, large portions, potent drinks and lively conversation. I tried the minestrone and found it full of beef, potato, pasta, beans, and all in a tomato broth. My main course was trout pan sautéed topped with spinach and peppers both of which were excellent. Bread service was plentiful. I had no room left for dessert.

• Visited October 2013
Charleston, West Virginia
“Just average”
Reviewed October 15, 2013

Let me start out by saying that I think this is a good restaurant for what it is. You need to know what to get. I have been there several times for lunch and their soup, pizza, and salad is good. Their pizza is not as good as Lola's or Pies and Pints actually, so if you really want pizza you should go there and not here, but they are decent. We ordered their mussels in a creamy garlic sauce and it was quite good. My husband ordered the cajun chicken pasta... FAIL. The chicken tasted boiled. The chicken should be breaded and seared first. It was seriously lacking. I got shrimp and scallops with snap peas, carrots, and risotto cakes. Let me say that the veggies were in this thick creamy sauce. I like thick creamy sauce as much as the next gal but paired with the thick creaminess of the cakes, it was cream on cream on cream... catch my drift? It was just too much, one note. It was decent, but if you want scallops, go to Tidewater. They are much better. For dessert, we got tiramisu. The last time we got it here it was quite good. This time, not so much. It was really thick and had Hershey's chocolate and chocolate chips ALL OVER IT. Seriously guys, hershey's? Really? We didn't even taste the espresso, but how could you with all of the hershey's?

Basically, I guess my review is the food is ok, but if you want great food (especially for the price you are paying, with drinks our bill was over $100), then go to one of the other outstanding restaurants in Charleston (mentioned above).

• Visited October 2013