“Great New Restaurant In Charleston”

Paterno's At The Park
Ranked #31 of 277 Restaurants in Charleston
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Charleston, WV
“Great New Restaurant In Charleston”
Reviewed November 8, 2012

I had heard for a while that the Paterno family was going to open a new restaurant in Charleston and it was worth the wait. I have been there twice in four days. On my first visit I ordered the Eggplant Parmesan because it was recommended by a friend. I should have read the description a little better or I would have seen it was made with a meat sauce. The eggplant was layered more like an eggplant lasagna. Of my five friends that ordered it, only two would order it again.
On my second visit I ordered the Lobster Ravioli. It was wonderful! One of my friends had the Wild Mushroom Risotto and she loved it. Another friend had the Shrimp Scampi and I will try that next time. I had the citrus spinach salad which was very good and a friend had the citrus spinach salad with salmon added and she said she was going to get that again.
Four of us share a large slice of tiramisu that was delicious!

• Visited November 2012