“Friendly owners, good crepes and coffee”
Review of Cafe Creperi - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Cafe Creperi
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed September 27, 2013

From my notes from a work trip to Charleston in August. I stopped here because I needed coffee, something to eat, and I had a work conference call in 10 minutes. The owner was friendly and served me a good cup of coffee and kept the refills coming. I sat outside so I wouldn't disturb anyone with my conference call. The crepes had both a good flavor and texture and the cheese was a good match for it. I don't think I had crepes in a restaurant since I was about 12 years old in the early 80's but these were good!

2  Thank trbeer

Reviewed June 23, 2013

Making a perfect crepe is dang near impossible if you ask me, the consistency of the batter, making sure it is not too thick but not too thin,obtaining the right amount of crispy texture without burning the crepe- it can drive you crazy! But these guys have mastered the crepe. We had the smoked salmon crepe with gouda cheese and the shrimp and feta savory crepes. The flavor combinations on both were excellent. Then we had for dessert a banana and nutella filled crepe and an apple/cinnamon ice cream crepe, both were some of the best desserts we have ever had. Try them out you will be a fan for life!

2  Thank happytrailstravelers
Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

This place is owned/operated by a single family and you can tell they take great pride it everything. Very clean, very fresh food. They are very good at special orders! The only down side to this place is the family is very religious so it is decorated like that. It doesn't really bother me but I know politics and religion are two things a business should never make its self known for.

It's a MUST try!

2  Thank traveler1285
Reviewed January 28, 2013

I haven't been here, but just based on the name and street location I'm thinking this restaurant is actually in CHARLESTON, not CHARLES TOWN. Big difference.

1  Thank Allison S
Reviewed November 20, 2012

Finally, a great alternative to the unoriginal chain restaurants nearby. A nice selection of original dishes without the rushed feeling. Interesting--at least different--decor, plus the promise of live guitar music on Friday nights. If you haven't treated yourself or family/friends to a breakfast, dinner, or dessert crepe, now is the time to act!

1  Thank imac4444