“Awesome grub!”
Review of 5 Corners Cafe - CLOSED

5 Corners Cafe
Cuisines: American
Reviewed November 12, 2013 via mobile

I haven't had a meal here I've disliked. Try the spicy Mac salad with a turkey cranberry croissant. My favorite restaurant in Charleston!

1  Thank Travis D

Reviewed October 8, 2013 via mobile

This is our one of our fav places. The food is consistently good and the service is superb. The dinner specials are always delicious as are the desserts. This is the only place I order dessert. Everything is freshly prepared and homemade. The prices are reasonable too.

2  Thank TaraWVU
Reviewed September 27, 2013 via mobile

I love the atmosphere, and I like to support a local business. So far we have been three times, and I have not had a bad dinner so far. Unless you are there early on Friday, don't count on getting the special for Friday dinner. It will be sold out. Burgers are great, the "spuds" are pretty big and the desserts are great.
Always had great and personable service; prices are not worse than your average chain steak house.

1  Thank Nik J
Reviewed August 29, 2013

Wonderful food which knocks it out for lunch. Just solid, great food. Not over the top. Casual, family restaurant. Very friendly staff, fast and efficient service. Have never had a bad meal and the deserts are special. Come hungry and take the advice of the server!

1  Thank WelltraveledWV
Reviewed July 11, 2013

Packed during the lunch hour, this small local restaurant offers good food at reasonable prices. I had the Italian wedding soup and the chicken breast salad. The soup was very good and the salad was as I had expected (it's just salad greens and a chicken breast). Lunch specials included Mexican stuffed peppers. I sat near the kitchen and saw a variety of sandwiches and entrees pass. All looked appetizing. I would come back here again if in town but I wouldn't necessarily get off the highways (I-77/64/79) to find it for a meal while en route elsewhere.

1  Thank CJIG106