“Real Treat in West Virginia”

Noah's Eclectic Bistro
Ranked #24 of 281 Restaurants in Charleston
Cuisines: Seafood, Fusion
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed March 20, 2014

I love farm to table locally owned establishments. This is certainly one of those. The facility is small and the outside of the building in downtown Charleston is not inviting, but don't be fooled. This restaurant is a treasure. The food was top flight. The menu is fresh and varied week from week. The Chilean Sea bass with parsnip puree was delightful. The menu is not large, but is very well balanced. The wine list is reasonable in both price and range for this size restaurant. I will certainly come back to this restaurant. The owner Noah is on-hand and directly involved and his menu creations are notable. Don't miss a chance to eat here.

1  Thank DRSILM

Reviewed March 13, 2014

I have only two words for Noah's: Creative Deliciousness!!!!
We dine here regularly and have always been impressed by the creative genius's in the kitchen.

Vicki and Jed Smith

1  Thank VickiGSmith1
Reviewed February 22, 2014 via mobile

Took my wife to Noahs on Valentines evening for the 9 PM seating. There were three seatings that evening, 5 PM, 7 PM and 9 PM. Ordinarily, this probably wouldn't be a problem but for Valentine's Day only the tasting menu was available and consequently each seating ran over into the next seating timewise. Therefore, by the 9 PM seating, we found ourselves standing in a crowd by the front door waiting for tables. There is no waiting area as this is an extremely small restaurant. Waited 35 minutes beyond our reservation time standing by the front door waiting for a table.
Once we were seated, the service was satisfactory, although not exceptional. The food was excellent, although I would've appreciated salt and pepper available since the Chilean Seabass was somewhat bland.(I would have also liked Tabasco sauce but you are expected to eat everything as the chef prepares it with no addition whatsoever.) All in all, the food was exceptional. The seating marginal. They service satisfactory. We will probably try this restaurant again on a nonholiday evening.

1  Thank montradwv
Reviewed January 25, 2014

Just recently learned of this hidden nugget. Dinner was great. We enjoyed the selection from the starters through the dessert. The soup was savory and comforting. Salad was complex and tasty; the Chilean Sea Bass was cooked to perfection and the classic creme brûlée was the perfect way to finish the meal.

1  Thank travelchrislisa
Reviewed January 7, 2014

I travel all over WV for work. This place is a must go to while in the area. I am from NYC originally so I am use to great food. I have eaten at Noahs over 50 times and I never had a bad or average meal. Its always been great!!! I look forward to my next trip to Charleston so i can eat here!
If you want great food this is the place! I will be eating here many more times!!

2  Thank Vin05