“Great Burger”

Five Guys
Ranked #67 of 286 Restaurants in Charleston
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 14, 2013

Delicious tasting burgers. Loved their fries. When you have the desire for an old fashioned delicious char grilled burger made with your toppings give this a try. Loved it!

Reviewed July 14, 2013

No matter where I travel, when I find a Five Guys Burgers, I always go there. The 5GB chain has always maintained consistent quality food; no matter which location that I've been to. The fries are cooked in peanut oil, not lard like most fast food chains do. These guys will hook you up with all the salted peanuts in the shell that you want. If you are in downtown Charleston, and you want a great burger, then the 5GB located at the Tower Center Mall is your best bet.

1  Thank T-Bone_Steaks
Reviewed May 17, 2013

We stopped in on Mother's Day. As soon as we walked in the man at the cash registered wished us happy mothers day and took our order. We got our drinks and sat. As our orders came up one of the guys brought us our food instead of calling our number!!! He wished us Happy Mother's day too! This group of people really impressed me with their friendly service and great food!!

Reviewed March 22, 2013

Lunch. Burgers were good, and the on the cheeseburgers was actually melted - imagine,, a return to days of yore. Plenty of fries, a little salty, but ultimately okay. Reasonably clean, but some of the tables could have used a little work in that area. A bargain. Would I go back? Definitely.

Reviewed February 11, 2013

Had heard good things but was sadly disapointed. Some of the worst fries ever. The fries were sodden and soggie with way to much salt. Maybe this was a bad night but the food I couldn't eat the food.