“Always Busy”

Cuisines: American
South Riding, Virginia, United States
“Always Busy”
Reviewed July 21, 2014

While in Charleston for a conference, my friends and I had a lunch and a breakfast at the Panera which is conveniently located in the mall, but right across from the Civic Center. Every time we walked by, and both times we ate there, it was quite crowded but it's huge by Panera standards and even with a convention crowd converging on it, there was plenty of seating. My advice would be to try to get there early for lunch to avoid long lines, but otherwise, it's a fine, quick lunch or breakfast.

Visited July 2014

Mukwonago, WI
“More staff training needed:(”
Reviewed March 22, 2014

I tried to order a salad with shrimp. Found out the shrimp were from another country where the are pond raised with other animals, was told all shrimp are bottom feeders. Ordered a spinach salad without the bacon, they put bacon in anyway. I asked for my money back. I normally love Panera...what a disappointment!

Visited March 2014
Charleston, West Virginia, United States
“Consistent quality food with a homey atmosphere”
Reviewed March 4, 2014 via mobile

Always a tough choice on which soup and salad. All are good. Enjoy the new line of pasta choices too!

• Visited February 2014
national tour
“Consistancy Rules”
Reviewed November 24, 2013

I love Panera Bread. I always enjoy my meals here. The staff at this one wasn't on top of like some others, but the food was still good.

Visited November 2013
Oxford, Michigan
“Vegetarian, what?”
Reviewed September 16, 2013

While traveling with my family, we hit the local Panera for dinner. We each placed our order; we are a family of 4. The total was over $40! We took our order to go so we could watch the March Madness basketball game (Go Blue!). When we got back to our hotel, we all dug right in to our yummy dinners. When I opened my Mediterranean vegetarian salad, there was a large piece of fish on top. Now, I'm not actually a vegetarian, I just like this salad. But, the fish was stone cold! And, I've ordered this salad multiple times in other cities and have NEVER received a piece of fish! In fact, several months after we got home, I met a friend for lunch and ordered this salad again, unsure now of what I'd get. This time (for $11!) I got a half order of a salad with tomatoes, no dressing, no side bread and it was about 10 bites! Either there's a problem with this salad, a problem with the way I order it, or there's a problem with this company not being sure of what they serve.

• Visited March 2013