“Changed the way I think about pizza” 5 of 5 bubbles

Lola's Pizza
Ranked #17 of 274 Restaurants in Charleston
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Changed the way I think about pizza”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 20, 2013 via mobile

Atmosphere was incredible. Service was some of the best I've ever had. My friend and I ordered the portabella pesto pizza and it was literally the best pizza I've had. Please try this if you visit. My other friend ordered a pepperoni pizza, which was okay. The pizza sauce is alright, but you can tell it is fresh and made in house.

Overall I couldn't have been happier with the choice and would definitely visit again next time I'm in Charleston.

• Visited July 2013

Charleston, West Virginia
“Cozy and hospitable.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 6, 2013 via mobile

We visited Lola's late, about 30 minutes before closing. From previous experiences at other restaurants, usually when you go in at this time the employees act as if they wish you weren't there. My husband and I just wanted a quick bite and were going to be in and out. The employees were off the charts great. We ordered a 10 inch mushroom and Gorgonzola pizza and I ordered their award winning sangria to go with. The sangria is good, extremely sweet. We were in and out within 30 minutes. The restaurant was clean and as always it had a great atmosphere. I will always recommend Lola's.

• Visited June 2013
“Loverly”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 8, 2013

This is a gem of a restaurant. Wonderful, flavorful, inventive pizzas.

We shared an excellent salad and split a pie. Lola's makes it easy- order a large and they will make a half and half upon request.

The crust is thin but sustantial enough to hold the great toppings.

Nice wine and beer list.

Can a waitstaff be both laidback and attentive? They manage both here. Friendly & accomodating.

• Visited May 2013
San Juan del Sur, Nicaragua
“Great Place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 29, 2013

I think this might be some of the best pizza in WV! Besides the pizza, the atmosphere and service is great. If you're going there, I would definitely recommend the Fried Goat Cheese salad and to definitely check out their wine menu (they have some great cabs and malbecs!).

• Visited March 2013
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Good pizza”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 21, 2013

We came here often as they have good service and good specialty pizza. The service was attentive and prices are reasonable. It's very small, but comfortable.

Visited December 2012