We stay there 3 days, we have 2 dogs, so they accommodated all our special requests. Ground floor, close to the outside door. Parking close to the door. Breakfast excellent,lots of things. Rooms very clean,micro ,refrigerator,internet was free,very close to 77 . This is the best Country Inn, I have stay. I recommend to people that have pets.The staff really nice.
The price is great,not far from downtown Charleston . Texas steak house right next to the hotel,if you are a veteran they will give 10% discount. The pool was close for some reason but looks good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come stay with us in the mountains! Our hotel is located in the beautiful capitol city of West Virginia. We have available numerous outdoor activities such as snow skiing, white water rafting, golfing and biking trails.Within one block of our hotel are many choices of restaurants, bowling and malls. We are also close to the Governor's Mansion, Appalachian Power ball park, WV Cultural Center, and The Clay Center for the Arts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Carlson, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Charleston South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn And Suites Charleston-South
- Country Inn & Suites Charleston-South Hotel Charleston
- Charleston Country Inn