We stopped in Charleston overnight on our way to North Carolina and landed in the area of the Country Inn. We priced the three in the general area and the Country Inn was the only one that gave the AARP discount. The room was very nice, we stayed on the main floor and it appeared to have been recently renovated. No problem with noise, the beds were very comfortable, clean, and the breakfast started at 6 a.m. which was great for the early travelers. The food was the basic breakfast bar, nothing special but adequate for what we needed. I would recommend this hotel to anyone needing a clean, reasonably priced hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come stay with us in the mountains! Our hotel is located in the beautiful capitol city of West Virginia. We have available numerous outdoor activities such as snow skiing, white water rafting, golfing and biking trails.Within one block of our hotel are many choices of restaurants, bowling and malls. We are also close to the Governor's Mansion, Appalachian Power ball park, WV Cultural Center, and The Clay Center for the Arts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Charleston South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn And Suites Charleston-South
- Country Inn & Suites Charleston-South Hotel Charleston
- Charleston Country Inn