My family usually stays at this hotel when we visit family. They are decent accomadations. Clean, not very modern, but freshly renovated as of Spring 2013. The staff is okay. They aren't very helpful and they are usually new, but they have compensated us numerous times for issues we find within the facility, which is nice of them. We went while they were renovating and a few time we were awoken early and the fire alarm went off, they compensated us with 2-nights free stay for the troubles. I can appreciate a clean hotel with good customer service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come stay with us in the mountains! Our hotel is located in the beautiful capitol city of West Virginia. We have available numerous outdoor activities such as snow skiing, white water rafting, golfing and biking trails.Within one block of our hotel are many choices of restaurants, bowling and malls. We are also close to the Governor's Mansion, Appalachian Power ball park, WV Cultural Center, and The Clay Center for the Arts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Carlson, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Orbitz and Expedia so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Charleston South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn And Suites Charleston-South
- Country Inn & Suites Charleston-South Hotel Charleston
- Charleston Country Inn