stayed here on July 3rd and July 6th as a halfway point for a long drive to Kentucky. We stayed in a King Suite, room 316 and Room 108. Both were clean and comfortable. The rooms are recently renovated and smelled new. The King bed in both of them were so comfy that I wish I would have been able to stay longer to enjoy the beds longer. Breakfast in the mornings was excellent, great selection of foods and nice display, always kept filled never lacked for anything. Check-in and check-out were a breeze. No complaints and I would stay here again on another trip to Kentucky.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come stay with us in the mountains! Our hotel is located in the beautiful capitol city of West Virginia. We have available numerous outdoor activities such as snow skiing, white water rafting, golfing and biking trails.Within one block of our hotel are many choices of restaurants, bowling and malls. We are also close to the Governor's Mansion, Appalachian Power ball park, WV Cultural Center, and The Clay Center for the Arts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Carlson, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Charleston South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn & Suites Charleston-South Hotel Charleston
- Country Inn And Suites Charleston-South
- Charleston Country Inn