Hotel had easy access to freeway but not in greatest part of town. The physical hotel was very nice and clean but in retrospect I probably should have stayed downtown. As we stayed on a Sunday night the downtown area was very quite and we wanted to avoid traffic Monday morning.
The individual checking us in just seemed to be going through the motions. If this is your job of choice show some energy. It is the hospitality industry, be hospitable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come stay with us in the mountains! Our hotel is located in the beautiful capitol city of West Virginia. We have available numerous outdoor activities such as snow skiing, white water rafting, golfing and biking trails.Within one block of our hotel are many choices of restaurants, bowling and malls. We are also close to the Governor's Mansion, Appalachian Power ball park, WV Cultural Center, and The Clay Center for the Arts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Carlson, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Charleston South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn & Suites Charleston-South Hotel Charleston
- Country Inn And Suites Charleston-South
- Charleston Country Inn