We knew that we were staying in Charleston for the night but wasn't set on a hotel. We had done some research about what hotels allowed dogs and I wasn't too thrilled with the choices. We were about to go to the Red Roof Inn (which I was skeptical about but they allowed dogs) and we saw this hotel. We went inside and found out that dogs were welcome! It was during Xmas and my fiance and I both liked that they had decorated inside. The room was clean with no doggy odor which was good. The breakfast area is really small. We lucked out by getting down there before the masses came as the area filled up fast. They had a hot breakfast....biscuits and gravy but I just stuck with cereal and a bagel. No bananas which was a bummer. It's a regular run of the mill hotel, nothing fancy but it did us just fine! Soooooo glad they accepted dogs!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come stay with us in the mountains! Our hotel is located in the beautiful capitol city of West Virginia. We have available numerous outdoor activities such as snow skiing, white water rafting, golfing and biking trails.Within one block of our hotel are many choices of restaurants, bowling and malls. We are also close to the Governor's Mansion, Appalachian Power ball park, WV Cultural Center, and The Clay Center for the Arts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Carlson, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Charleston South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn And Suites Charleston-South
- Country Inn & Suites Charleston-South Hotel Charleston
- Charleston Country Inn