We stayed for three nights at this hotel - two nights too long! When we arrived the room was only set up for one guest, not a couple, and the reception staff were not apologetic about this. The beds were not made up properly on any day (this was brought to the attention of the manager who was appalled), the pillows were really poor and offered no support at all. The breakfast food was mediocre at best. We are seasoned world travelers and expect more value than we received at this hotel.We would strongly recommend against staying here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come stay with us in the mountains! Our hotel is located in the beautiful capitol city of West Virginia. We have available numerous outdoor activities such as snow skiing, white water rafting, golfing and biking trails.Within one block of our hotel are many choices of restaurants, bowling and malls. We are also close to the Governor's Mansion, Appalachian Power ball park, WV Cultural Center, and The Clay Center for the Arts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Charleston South, WV reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn And Suites Charleston-South
- Country Inn & Suites Charleston-South Hotel Charleston
- Charleston Country Inn