Hampton Inn Charleston - Downtown
$129
Marriott Hotels
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $152/night.

$144
$110
Residence Inn
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $123/night.

$107
Country Inn
$113
$93
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $113/night.

$169
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
Sleep Inn(Charleston)(Great Value!)
$94
$57
$109
All reviewsshuttle servicefree shuttlecivic centercharleston downtownroom was cleanwithin walking distanceoff the highwayconvenient locationcookiesbreakfast barwafflesgreat place to staycomplimentary breakfastwould definitely stay here againbusiness tripeasy accessstaff was friendly
Reviewed May 8, 2013

This Hampton is tucked right in between the highway and some businesses. It's a little tricky to get to, but once there, it's a cut above the usual Hamptonality. Everybody, and I mean everybody is friendly right down to the guy who empties the trash. The place is clean and the decor is usual, but I really appreciated the little extras in the breakfast department, like sausage slices with maple syrup alongside the omelette ( you know, the ones they just heat up).
As far as being noisy, highways will do that and since we carry a white noise machine with us for other reasons, it didn't bother us, but I did feel sorry for the unfortunate woman in the room next to us who had a barking cough. I'm sure we had a better stay than she did!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed May 3, 2013

After traveling for approximately 15 years for my job, and now retired, it is truly a pleasure to stay at the downtown Charleston, WV Hampton. You are treated as family and all your needs are met until you check out. I recommend it highly.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed April 29, 2013

The hotel is great. The staff was friendly staff. The room was very clean. The complimentary breakfast was decent. Unfortunately, it is RIGHT next to a busy interstate. There was traffic noise all night. Will try another location next time.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed April 28, 2013

I read the previous reviews to decide to stay here. Good choice. Everything was great. Rooms clean, breakfast was great and free parking and internet. Staff was great and prices reasonable. I did not go to the pool but it looked ok. I will stay here again if I go back.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed April 11, 2013

My husband and I and our two daughters stayed here one night on March 30,2013 and it was very nice and clean. The staff is so friendly and helpful. The pool is very small but good for the kids to burn some energy off. It's very close to the freeway although I had no complaints about the noise as I requested a quiet room from reading the trip advisor reviews before booking. The continental breakfast was nice and the popcorn in the lobby was a hit with the girls. The clientele was very nice and friendly also. I would defiantly stay here again!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Hampton Inn Dow... C, General Manager at Hampton Inn Charleston - Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded April 30, 2013

We are very glad that you chose to stay with us on your way through Charleston. We do look forward to having you back.