“NICE PLACE TO SPEND THE NIGHT”

Days Inn Charleston East
Ranked #15 of 23 Hotels in Charleston
Reviewed October 30, 2011

My husband and I were traveling to the Outer Banks, and decided to pick up a hotel travel discount magazine from the welcome center in West Virginia. Days Inn had a room for $62.99, so we figured we would give them a try. We were not disappointed. Check in was expedient and they were very friendly at the front desk. The room was clean and the bed was comfortable. Wifi worked quite well, too. The next morning, we visited the breakfast area. There were waffles, cereals, fruit, toast, bagels, coffee, juices. There was plenty to eat. Check out was fast, and we were on our way. We'd definitely stay here again. Easy access to the interstate, and lots of nearby restaurants.

Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
6  Thank Janice14

Reviewed October 4, 2011

My husband and I took our daughter stayed here for a weekend and it's a really nice place. The room was very clean, the bed was comfy, and the people working were extremely nice to us. It's well worth the money to stay here. It's located around a lot of businesses, so you don't have to go far to find something to eat or shop.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
5  Thank Joanna P
Reviewed September 5, 2011

Very clean roomy rooms with microwave and fridge. Beds were super comfortable which I rarely find in this price range. Pool was clean and the kids could swim a little late thanks to the nice guest services worker. Lobby clean. K-mart less than a block away if you need to restock your cooler/snacks or OTC meds.

• Stayed: September 2011
5  Thank twins4meOhio
Reviewed August 31, 2011

I was lucky enough to stay at a great motel. After driving the unbelievable turnpike early in the morning..I was a wonderful place to come to. I was greated with a smile by front desk clerk with the name tag Vicky, and was able to get a room that morning. The room was very clean and quiet for my rest. The stay was so enjoyable that I decided to stay overnight verses the plan of heading out after I rested up. The next morning I was once again greeted with a smile from Vicky and a breakfast to set me off with a smile. I highly reccommend Day's Inn after the unbarable ride in the Turnpike. Kudo's to this Day's Inn.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
3  Thank James T
Reviewed August 29, 2011

I really enjoyed my stay and the room were very clean. The employees were very helpfull with anything I needed.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business
4  Thank snuffy63
Reviewed August 5, 2011

On short family vacation, we stayed in three different chains and this was by far the best. Evening shift desk clerk was very friendly and helpful.

Property was clean and well kept (at least the building I was in). Close to I77/64 with access to many types of restaurants within three or four mile drive.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
4  Thank Jim M
Reviewed July 31, 2011

The hotel has a pool and elevator and our room had a small fridge and microwave. It was very clean and comfortable and breakfast included cereal, breads, waffles OJ and coffee. One of our rooms had an AC problem and they were not happy about switching us since we booked through Travelocity, but they did switch. It is a very much used hotel in a busy area so the pool was packed. The only thing that needed cleaning were the windows. Beds were comfortable and rooms were quiet. If I were you I would avoid the McDonalds near the property-it is the filthiest I have ever seen.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family