“Friendly staff”

Adelphia Sports Bar & Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
Adelphia Sports Bar & Grille is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #20 of 286 Restaurants in Charleston
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 7, 2013

They had a stand set up on the Blvd during the Doo Wop show. I ordered a gyro and I wish I knew the employees name, a tall gentleman he was so very nice. I ordered a gyro and it was delish! Loaded with meat and toppings. Recommend.

1  Thank bonnie d

Reviewed September 21, 2013

Even though it's been around for a few years, last week was the first time my husband and I got around to visiting. Typical sports bar with loud TVs and customers, which is fine. But, the food was just okay. I ordered 8 chicken wings with the signature sauce which was a little bland. I typically like my chicken wings with a little more kick. I also ordered a side order of onion rings which were again, okay. The breading wasn't super crispy and a little tough. My husband ordered a gyro which he said was again, just okay. We probably won't go back just for the sheer fact that it wasn't amazing or anything special.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

Our family was just staying in Charleston for one night on the way home and found this place through our hotel. Lots of college football on the many tvs, but the restaurant did not have a typical sports bar atmosphere. There were families and couples as well as sports fans. The menu is quite large and diverse, and our waitress was very friendly. The sweet potato fries are a little different - waffle shaped - and are very good. My husband enjoyed his chicken wings with "Adelphia sauce." It is in the downtown area of the city, which is quite nice to look around. Overall we would recommend it.

Reviewed August 8, 2013

GREAT MUSIC! We were there on a Wednesday night, and we felt that we were in New Orleans. The music was awesome! Bar was well lit with nice waitresses. Food was awesomely good, better than most bar foods. The drinks are expensive though.

Great location & great tasting food!!!!

1  Thank Russianme917
Reviewed July 22, 2013

Everytime we eat here, the food is wonderful! The service can sometimes be a little slow but always friendly. My husband really enjoys the wings.