Tripadvisor
Charleston
Post
Inbox
Search

“1/2 Cuban and 1/2 Chicken”
Review of Pies and Pints

Pies and Pints
Order Online
Ranked #5 of 318 Restaurants in Charleston
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

1/2 Cuban and 1/2 Chicken Gouda pizza. Also, had their nachos and pizza skins for appetizers. It was a delicious carb feast. I would definitely come back whenever I’m in town again.

Date of visit: January 2020
piesandpints, Agency / Consultant at Pies and Pints, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thanks so much! We hope to see you back soon :)

Write a reviewReviews (1,179)

Reviewed January 12, 2020 via mobile

There was 6 of us. The pizza was good. Service was awesome. It is loud in there, but I guess that is because it was packed. I take that as a good sign. We would go back if we are in the town again.

Date of visit: January 2020
piesandpints, Owner at Pies and Pints, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Reviewed January 12, 2020 via mobile

We thoroughly enjoyed our pizza and beer meal at this restaurant. We sat on the terrace as the interior was too crowded and our dachshund was with us. The terrace was full but still very pleasant as we got to watch the comings and goings on the street and to feel the good vibe of this particular stretch of town. The server was friendly and as attentive as could be expected. Pur dog's presence was not a problem and was even a conversation starter with various patrons who admired him. He was very well behaved and stayed under the table. I recommend that you try this restaurant.

Date of visit: June 2019

Reviewed December 22, 2019 via mobile

I’m visiting my daughter who enjoys eating at this restaurant so we ordered for delivery. The good arriving quickly. I ordered a large Caesar salad adding chicken. She told me that the salads were huge and big enough I share. The salad that arrived barely filled up the to go container. It tasted good but was hardly worth the 17$ I paid for it. We also ordered wings and a Cuban pizza. The bill was 60$. I was not impressed with the food. My daughter enjoyed it.

Date of visit: December 2019
piesandpints, Owner at Pies and Pints, responded to this reviewResponded December 23, 2019

Thanks for the 3 stars! Please contact us via piesandpints.net/contact with your suggestions on how we can better your experience.

Reviewed December 15, 2019 via mobile

Pies and pints offers a wide selection of toppings....even Vegan cheese! BUT if you are gluten sensitive AND Vegan...this is NOT the place for you. I know their food is fabulous otherwise.....but Oh how disappointed to learn there was no choices for diners like me.

Date of visit: December 2019
piesandpints, Owner at Pies and Pints, responded to this reviewResponded December 17, 2019

Thanks for the 3 stars, Tina! Please contact us via piesandpints.net/contact with your suggestions on how we can better your experience!

Been to Pies and Pints? Share your experiences!