“OK for pizza and a drink”
Review of Pies and Pints

Pies and Pints
Ranked #1 of 279 Restaurants in Charleston
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed October 21, 2012

A good meeting place , a cross between a sports bar and pizzeria . The Thai pizza is our favorite but the menu has a large variety of pies. My only criticism is the noise level , preventing any conversation

Reviewed October 18, 2012 via mobile

My friends and family love this place! My husband and I end up here every time we visit Charleston. The "pies" (pizzas) are awesome and the "pints" go down really easy at this bustling eatery on Capitol Steet in Charleston, WV! The staff love to serve you and no matter what selection you make from their eclectic menu, you won't be disappointed. Be there by 5:00 on weekends or you may have the pleasure of making some new friends while waiting in line;-)

Reviewed October 18, 2012

Pies and pints has a very interesting selection of pizza - some imaginative combinations, all very good. To my surprise, salads were very good, too. I don't usually expect that from a pizza place. Decor is modern/rustic, which I like. Coupled with a good selection of bottled and craft beers, it is a very nice place to go for a casual lunch or dinner.

Reviewed October 18, 2012

Ate here for dinner on 10/16. Service was just OK. Pizza was just OK. Beer was not the best.

I'm a beer guy who makes his own beer and visits lots of Micro-breweries all over the country when I travel:
1) I could not believe they didnt have an Octoberfest on tap
2) No porters/stouts on tap (I love the dark stuff)
3) Their own beer was average to mediocre

Its too bad because I really wanted to like this place and happen to be treating old friends out to dinner. We all agreed we'd had better elsewhere.

Reviewed October 16, 2012

Food was and service was great would recommend eating there again, Close to the capital and the down town area.