“Droooool”

Ranked #1 of 279 Restaurants in Charleston
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed August 11, 2012

Simply seeing (or hearing) the words "Pies and Pints" is enough to make my mouth water and my stomach rumble. I've never been a big fan of wings, but their dry-rubbed, crispy-skinned, spicy, tender, juicy wings have converted me (can you tell?)

My favorite food there aside, I must say the pizzas are very good as well (they tend to be thin-crusted and proportionally thin on toppings), salads are delicious, and the nachos are great. Prices are a bit high, but frankly I feel they're totally worth it.

My only caveat is that I have not and will not eat-in there. It's a tiny little hole-in-the-wall location and there's barely room to move. Take out is just fine by me.

1  Thank Sasha S

Reviewed August 5, 2012

We waited about 20 minutes to be sat, and our food did take a while, but the wait was worth it! The pizza was some of the best I've ever had and they had a great selection of good beer on tap to enjoy while we waited. The atmosphere is relaxed and fun with decent service! I highly recommend this restaurant!

Reviewed August 5, 2012

we always order the pork & pepper nachos as an appetizer and they are great but it is a large portion. We have also been getting the white pie with balsamic reduction on it. They have just about any topping you could think of for a pizza and several different pizzas on the menu that you could choose from. The servers are all very knowledgeable about the menu as well. Great spot for great pizza!

1  Thank john s
Reviewed July 27, 2012

To be fair, I need to seperate the food from the service. The food is GREAT, had the grape pizza, and split the ceaser salad. Unfortuntaly, the waiter forgot to order my wife's food, and it took 30 minutes to get the salad. He never came back to check on anything-the manager needed to take over and they comped the entire bill. Very nice of them.

Reviewed July 26, 2012

I'm a regular customer here. The food is always consistently delicious and the service is always impeccable.

1  Thank Emily P