“Good food”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 5, 2014

This restaurant is located downtown of Charlestown. The food is fantastic, fresh and tasty.They use lots of spices compared to other restaurants. You can taste the difference. If you like Indian food you must visit this restaurant. The owner operators are wonderful and have provided a healthy alternative to the local community.

1  Thank HondaAtlanta

Reviewed June 27, 2014

Last night I decided to eat at Little India. I am a huge fan of Indian foods, having eaten at 11. They were amazing. Food was delicious. I had the paneer masala. The paneer was cooked just right an the sauce it came in was good enough to eat for breakfast the next morning. The rice was cooked perfect. Basmati can be a tricky rice and they nailed it. In the background light bollywood music plays. It sets the mood but is low enough you can have a conversation with those at your table. The hospitality was also the best I have ever had at ANY restaurant. They were kind and welcoming and even told us a few jokes. The server was also very professional and made sure we were comfortable in our meal. I would recommend little India to anyone who has an appreciation for well made Indian food and being treated with respect at a restaurant.

p.s. the naan and chai tea was excellent

2  Thank 990trisha_n
Reviewed June 16, 2014 via mobile

We had never been to this restaurant. When we arrived we were seated immediately. The buffet is delicious and the naan is fantastic. The owner is very nice and friendly he is also walking around making sure everything is okay. The buffet was replenished many times. The restaurant was clean and the bathrooms were clean also. We will be returning when we come into town. The only bad thing is the parking. We parked a block away maybe 2 minutes from the establishment.

Reviewed June 11, 2014

If you are looking for real authentic Indian cuisine, you can't go wrong with Little India. Very friendly staff!!

Reviewed June 11, 2014

I love Indian Food, so my son invite me to have lunch there. Was a buffet ,price really great for so much dishes. Place is ok, the owners nice people, the bread was very good and the desert. If you want a good Indian food at the good price , go to there.