“Is there any other biscuit?!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Suzi's Hamburgers

Suzi's Hamburgers
Ranked #22 of 275 Restaurants in Charleston
Cuisines: American, Fast Food
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
“Is there any other biscuit?!”
Reviewed November 14, 2013

When we come to Charleston to visit family, there is no way we would ever be here without eating a breakfast biscuit with egg,cheese and bacon or sausage . Our grown daughter would love if we could ship back a dozen just for her!

Visited November 2013
1 Thank Christytxgirl

Ligonier, Pennsylvania
“I love this place!”
Reviewed October 15, 2013

We were trying to decide where to eat for lunch and peeked into a coffee shop that had one patron and then looked across the road at the packed parking lot at Suzi's. Decision made - go where everybody else is eating!

Suzi's is a must try. This is a casual restaurant that is a sort of old fashioned fast food type. There is a drive thru and eat in area with booths and tables. You go up to the counter and place your order. There is a fantastic staff efficiently making and delivering it assembled to order and really fast.

We had BLT sandwiches and fries - both delicious. I'm told by locals that the sausage gravy over biscuits is awesome. I wish now that I had tried it. I saw lots being served.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank DianeCips
Marietta, Ohio
“Fantastic food..great price”
Reviewed September 30, 2013

I decided to check this place out while visiting the area. It is a bit out of the way. I have expected it to be closed (Saturday) when we got there. However, the place was bustling with activity. The biscuit and gravy are the absolute best we've ever had. My teenage son ordered a large portion and couldn't eat it all because the biscuits are huge! We plan to revisit the area just to eat here!

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank wvfan_11
Scott Depot, West Virginia
“You haven't had a biscuit until you've had a Suzi's biscuit”
Reviewed April 17, 2013

Great food at a great price, and they aren't stingy with anything! Make sure you're hungry when deciding to eat here. The biscuits are made fresh and locals like to say, "they're as big as a cat's head" for a reason...they're huge! My favorite is a Bacon LTD (lettuce, tomato deluxe). If you're ever in the area between 4:00am and 2:00pm, stop by and give them a try! You won't regret it.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank acidburns1582
Sparks, Maryland
“Bring an appetite”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

This is a great place for great biscuits and other gastronomic delights. Not much to look at but who really needs ambiance anyhow? Service is quick, menu contains no items recommended by my doctor, mmmmmmmmm. Had a very informal business meeting here and all worked out great.

Visited March 2013