“Best aroundHot Wings and Drive through window to pick them up.” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #33 of 274 Restaurants in Charleston
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene, Kids, Families with children
West Virginia
“Best aroundHot Wings and Drive through window to pick them up.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 23, 2014

I have a son who tries wings at every restaurant he goes too and he some by far can anyone compete with Quaker Steak & Lube. A bit pricy but they are good. Also, they have a drive through which is convenient if you just want ot pick them up to go. Just on bike night which is Thursday the drive through window is a little hard to get to. The guy at the window Joe is always nice and helpful. Service is wonderful.

• Visited May 2014

Lexington, Kentucky, United States
“Cool Atmosphere ”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 25, 2014 via mobile

This place was a fun place with lots to see. The food was good, nothing to call home about but I cleaned my plate so I guess that says something g. I had the fish tacos and asked for the boom boom sauce which is delicious if you like spicy. My husband had the BBQ cheese steak and he said it was messy but awesome. They weren't busy and we came with a group of 19 and Julie accommodated us very well.

TheOfficialQSL, Franchisor at Quaker Steak & Lube, responded to this review, June 11, 2014
ThanQ for the great review! We love hearing from our guests. We are happy that we could provide you and your party with a fun experience and that you enjoyed our Team Member service. We hope to see you at The Lube again soon!
Canada
“Excellent burgers!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 13, 2014

Quaker Steak & Lube is located next to the Hampton Inn Southridge. Not only is it very convenient, it has excellent burgers, fries, wings and an excellent wait staff. It is also family friendly. Liked it so much the first night, we had to go back for another dinner the next.

Visited April 2014
ThanQ for the great review! We love hearing from our guests. We are happy that we could provide you with a fun experience and that you enjoyed our burgers and friendly Team Member service. We hope to see you at The Lube again soon!
Morgantown, West Virginia
“Great place to dine if you are in town or just passing through”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 9, 2013

Ate here when I was in town this week. Always eat here when I am in Charleston for business or pleasure. The food was great and service was excellent. They have wonderful wings { I had original BBQ boneless} and the potato chips are homemade. Beer cheese is an excellent dip. There sides are called boxcars. The decor is spectacular- cars and motorcycles. Makes you feel you are at a race. Many big tvs are found here. My friend had a good salad and burger. My brother loves the parmesan pepper wings. The pretzels are great too. Also try and apple cinammon nacho dish for dessert{ you can share }. Would recommend this place to anyone who enjoys the food I mentioned above. .

Visited November 2013
TheOfficialQSL, Franchisor at Quaker Steak & Lube, responded to this review, November 14, 2013
ThanQ for sharing your review! We love to hear from our guests. We are glad you enjoyed the food, atmosphere and experienced great service. Please come back again soon!
Alabama
“Great!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 21, 2013

My husband and I stopped here for lunch on our way back home to DC and I must say, I loved the atmosphere here. Our waitress, Jeannie, was the best! She made sure to check on us frequently and had a great personality. The BBQ chicken flat bread is the best but we were informed that it will be removed from the menu at the end of the month. Please keep this one because it is great! My husband had the taco salad which was ok but wouldve been better with less lettuce and more meat. Other than that, the meal was good, service was exceptional and the prices were ok. I will be requesting the table that Jeannie is working the next time I go there for a meal. I wouldve given it 5 stars if the taco salad had been a little meatier.

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Teeroe1
TheOfficialQSL, Franchisor at Quaker Steak & Lube, responded to this review, October 24, 2013
ThanQ for sharing your review, we love to hear from our guests! We are glad that you had a great experience and enjoyed the food, atmosphere and had excellent Team Member service. We look forward to seeing you back again soon!