“Alaways fun - great take out!”

Quaker Steak & Lube
Ranked #56 of 279 Restaurants in Charleston
Cuisines: American
Reviewed March 26, 2013

We stay at the Hampton Inn next door and order our food to go and they have never disappointed us. Family friendly, good "bar" food and fun extras like twizzlers and wipes. Staff has always been great!

Reviewed March 16, 2013

Food was horrible! Restaurant is incredibly loud! After my gf and I ate there, my ears rang! Worst food and dining experience in Charleston!

Reviewed February 24, 2013

Went here with wife and two young kids. Wait was non-existent but it was around noon on a Saturday. The menu is very big with lots of really good sounding food. Wife had buffalo chicken mac-and-cheese and I had a burger. Burger was good but the mac-and-cheese was just okay. The decor is absolutely awesome! Especially for a 4-year-old, he kept saying he hoped the motorcycle hanging from the ceiling didn't drop on my head. Service was neither good or bad, but okay. I would definately check this place out for something different than the usual sit-down joint. We will be going back.

Reviewed February 21, 2013

Its fun, quick, nd close to shopping. This place makes you feel young again! The food is awesome, and the staff are very nice! The looks ofthe place aren't too shabby either. Visits this place if you get a chance!

Reviewed January 22, 2013

The food was edible. Not much variety unless you are into fried foods. Atmosphere was friendlly and enjoyed the drive up window so could order and pick up food for later