“Concert! Need I say more? Of course!” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Charleston Civic Center

Charleston Civic Center
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Concert! Need I say more? Of course!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013 via mobile

Recently attended a concert at the Charleston Civic Center. My seating was good, my friends... Not so good. They ended up in the rafters, and still paid a not so good price. My recommendation.... If you can not get close to the stage... Or at least the lower level.... Don't waste your money unless you are just a die hard fan! The parking garage is okay if you can park close to the elevator... A little creepy if you have to park further out. I would do it again.... As long as I have good seats and friends to walk me to my car!

Visited October 2013

United States
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Seussical, Jr.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

Great musical at the Little Peoples Theater. The kids were great and the talent was phenomenal!! Those kids sang their hearts out and we thoroughly enjoyed the show :)

Visited October 2013
1 Thank JodyAnne S
Columbus, Ohio
72 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 68 helpful votes
“Dated center, but quite adequate”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013

Here's what impressed me the most: the parking garage event fee for all day parking was only $3.00, yes you read that right, $3.00. How refreshing to not be gouged for parking like you are in most big cities. Don't know if it's like this all the time, but it was very much appreciated for our event. The civic center is of medium size, and seats in balcony not up in the clouds as at most arenas. Food options limited but adequate. All personnel were friendly and professional, sort of blended right into the background, seemed like they were there to help and not hassle. Event went off without a hitch.

Visited September 2013
Atlanta, Georgia
“Concert”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2013

Matchbox 20 & GooGoo Dolls....Excellent
It was so pleasure to go to a concert and have easy access to the seats

Visited September 2013
Charleston, West Virginia
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Old venue, but works just fine!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2013

I have been attending events at the Charleston Civic Center for 30+ years, and with the exception of being bumped by a few drunks, it has always been good! It is starting to get a bit of age on it, but believe me, it works just fine! I would never hesitate to attend an event here!

Visited July 2013