Sleep Inn
$119
$119
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $159/night.

$57
$132
$101
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $126/night.

$100
All reviewsfamily restaurantcookiesrestaurant next doorpocket doorchoice hotelsshower stallyogurtcooked applesbiscuits and gravyquiet locationwould stay here againhard boiled eggsfree breakfastroom was cleanoff the highwayparking lotthe wi fi
Reviewed November 29, 2013

We drove past the Bridgeport options to get to this Sleep Inn based on the recommendations and on the fact that the hotel's website said rooms could sleep 5. When we got there, at 9:30 p.m. with kids in tow, the front desk worker said they changed the policy of allowing rollaway beds about 2 months ago and would not give us a room, we would have had to buy two. This was completely unacceptable given that I was looking at the hotel's own website, not one of the broker ones like Orbitz or such.

We drove down the road and found a HI Express. There is a reason we are priority club members there. We had no problems. No Sleep Inns for us in the foreseeable future given that unforgivable website error. There is no excuse for not changing that when the policy changed.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Ginger1369
Reviewed November 27, 2013

I stay a lot of places when I travel but this hotel is like home away from home for me. The staff know my name and are always friendly and genuinely care about me and my comfort. It is always clean and well kept. Rooms are in great condition (ask for room 100!) and they will do what they can to give you the room you want. Breakfast is typical free food offered by others, but it is always plentiful. Only drawback is no real selection of eateries close by. There is a family restaurant on site next door but if that's not what you are looking for, it is a 10 minute drive. I highly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: First floor rooms seem to be better.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed October 27, 2013 via mobile

The hotel staff were friendly and helpful. The room was cozy however the bed was not the most comfortable. Also, there was a weird sweet smell upon entering the room. There was a large variety of breakfast foods that were actually pretty good.

Stayed: October 2013
Reviewed October 25, 2013

This Sleep Inn is located at exit 1 on I-79N. Getting on and off the interstate couldn't be any easier. Very nice place, plenty of parking. The room was clean, neat, and quiet with all the amenities. The flat screen TV is mounted on the wall. This gives the room a larger appearance. Plenty of channels. The HVAC system was silent. This is a gem of a place. I liked it. It is owned and operated by the Harding Family, who also own the adjacent restaurant. They are in the hospitality business and it shows in everything at this hotel. From the check-in and stay to the morning breakfast. Absolutely a gem. OK you want some complaints. There is no bath tub, only a stand up shower. Also there is no fitness room. I say skip those for another time and place and enjoy your stay here.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed October 21, 2013

My wife and I stayed here based on the positive Tripadvisor reviews and glad we did. We were very impressed with this hotel. It was very clean, had a nice and very comfortable bed, and a nice shower. There is a bathroom door that separates the toilet and shower from the sink and vanity. There was a small fridge in the room. This hotel is almost like new, the room was a good size, and there were enough drawers to keep things in order. They offer a free breakfast each morning in the lobby area, they have free coffee and cookies available all day, and they give their guests a free Wall Street Journal each morning. A great value.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple