Sleep Inn
$129
Marriott Hotels
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $152/night.

$144
$110
Residence Inn
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $123/night.

$107
Country Inn
$113
$93
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $113/night.

$169
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
$118
$109
$57
All reviewsfamily restaurantcookiesrestaurant next doorpocket doorchoice hotelsshower stallyogurtcooked applesbiscuits and gravyquiet locationwould stay here againhard boiled eggsfree breakfastroom was cleanoff the highwayparking lotthe wi fi
Reviewed May 16, 2013

Recently, we spent two nights at Sleep Inn and were very pleased with our stay. The room was clean and the beds were very comfortable. The room and the bath are fairly small but if you are not using the room to entertain, you will be fine with the size. This is the second occasion we have used this hotel when visiting Charleston and have always found the rooms clean and the staff very helpful. In conclusion, I can add very little to the helpful reviews already posted.

Room Tip: Ask for a quiet room if you think you will be bothered by noise from the interstate.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank roustabout
Reviewed May 14, 2013

I had a little issue with the room upon arrival and the gentleman at the front desk rushed to my aide and saved the day! Really nice decor in the rooms. They did a nice job of taking what they had and really making it look modern and fresh. Grab bags of goodies like cookies and popcorn. very nice. Roomy desk and work area. New TV and excellent selection of channels. Great Wifi. great shower and lots of top notch amenities like toiletries and coffee service. The one and only place for me when I travel to this area. This hotel lives up to the Sleep Inn brand 115%,

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank April R
Reviewed May 1, 2013

We had a bus filled with soccer players and a few chaperones and this hotel treated us well. We didn't arrive until 1:30 AM and the person running the reception desk was very pleasant, even at that hour. The rooms were extremely clean and nicely maintained. When I was checking out there was a businessman also checking out and he said he stays in that hotel whenever he has business in the area. Repeat customers are always a good sign! The only reason I'm not giving this hotel 5 stars is because I had the room closest to the highway ramp and it was extremely noisy. Wonder if there is something that can be done to help with noise reduction on that side of the hotel?

Room Tip: Request a room away from the highway, the trucks are very loud!
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 1, 2013

This place is the best Sleep Inn I have ever encountered. The decor is freshly updated w/current paint color, the furniture is modern, the bathroom is spa quality and the linens are exceptionally nice. The staff was very friendly. There is a local restaurant right next door. The breakfast @ the hotel was NOT continental, but have many offerings. The water tastes so good here, so the coffee was fantastic.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank capitollover
Reviewed April 30, 2013

My new bride and I stayed here on the last night of our honeymoon (which was last May; I can't believe I didn't write a review then!). We chose the Sleep Inn because of it's high rating on TripAdvisor, and we most definitely were not disappointed! It was easy to find, even with a fairly late arrival time, the desk staff was wonderful, the lobby, elevator, and corridors were all clean and had a brand-new look to them. Our room was amazing, from the color scheme to the (slightly unusual, in my experience) layout of the bathroom, to the comfortable bed. The hot and cold offerings at breakfast were amazing! We certainly ate our fill! On checking out the next morning, I noticed that even the parking lot was clean and inviting (it was very well lit at night, too!). I highly recommend the Sleep Inn if you're ever in Chrleston!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple