Right next to the Marriot, which I would call downtown's second best hotel, but many years newer. Wonderful atmosphere, waterfalls, glass elevators, huge atrium, piano, great food in the restaurant/lounge and nice spacious rooms. My room had a small kitchen consisting of a sink, microwave and fridge. I like that the bedroom is a completely separate room, with it's own locking door, from the living room. The pool area is lovely and well kept, as is the spacious gym. Easily the best hotel to stay at while in Charleston. To top it off, I got if for a $50 Priceline bid for a 3* hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Embassy Suites Charleston is centrally located in Charleston, WV close to many local restaurants, shopping and more. Enjoy a meal at the onsite restaurant, the Athletic Club Bar and Grill, or visit one of Charleston’s many restaurants. Mingle with other guests at a complimentary manager's reception, held daily each evening. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Featured amenities include a business center, indoor pool and spa tub, WiFi (surcharge), express check-out, multilingual staff and more. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary during limited hours. Parking (subject to charges) is conveniently located nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, Expedia, Orbitz, Odigeo, Priceline, Hotwire and Hotels.com so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Charleston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Charleston
- Charleston Embassy Suites