$108
$118
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
1,147 results
All reviewsevening receptionfree drinksmade to order breakfastacross the streetparking garagemanagers receptioncorner roomomeletliving roomper dayexcellent staycivic centercomplimentary breakfastshopping mallbusiness tripvery nice hotelshuttle service
A TripAdvisor Member
Fairmont, West Virginia
Reviewed December 3, 2013

must have been short staffed - room not cleaned, service slow or not at all for housekeeping - other services were good. good location but the charge for parking is high in my opinion. Breakfast was good - no USA Today paper delivered

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Stephen S, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Charleston, responded to this reviewResponded December 7, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I'm sorry you did not get the services you expected and deserve. We did let most of our staff go early to spend time with their family however that is no excuse for not meeting your needs. We do hope you will return to see that we are capable of the servicse you have come to expect for us.

Reviewed November 29, 2013

I loved this hotel. It was my first time in Charleston. My flight was delayed multiple times. When I called the hotel, they came right away to pick me up from the airport. My driver, Butch, gave me a great history lesson of the city and pointed out the sites as we drove to the hotel. When I arrived, staff went out of their way to meet my needs. The evening reception and morning breakfast were phenomenal. This is a great place.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo

Thank you for the review will look forward to your return.

Reviewed November 26, 2013

I stayed here for a state meeting and was tired when I arrived. I had about a four hour drive and was ready to kick back and relax, before participating in the meeting the next morning. I had a very relaxing evening and I loved the walk in shower in the bathroom, which was just what I needed after the long ride. The bed was very comfortable and I got a wonderful night of restful sleep. The meals that I had while I was there were excellent and I would recommend this hotel to anyone traveling for business or pleasure. The staff were excellent as well and made me feel welcome. The Happy Hour is a plus too, with free drinks and snacks.

Room Tip: I think all the rooms are very comfortable and have been remodeled.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for your stay and taking the time to send us your comments we will be sure to share with the staff.

Reviewed November 24, 2013

I stayed here for a conference. I had read the online reviews and was hesitant due to several negative comments. I have to say that I was pleasant,y surprised. The rooms are very nice, spacious and clean. The staff was super helpful and the food very tasty. Free drinks in the afternoon and a great breakfast bar. The lactation is great too. Very close to several shopping areas and restaurants.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Brad L

Thank you for the review we will share with our staff.

Reviewed November 19, 2013 via mobile

Nice suites, free breakfast n managers evening, next to Charleston shopping mall.I would really appreciate if they had a walkway passage or covered link between the parking and hotel because in our 3 day stay it was raining most of the time and with two kids I have to walk in rain every time to get the car or go back to hotel.For future renovations they should keep this in mind, overall we had a nice stay here.

• Stayed: November 2013

We thank you for taking the time to write a comment we will be sure to share with our staff.