I had never stayed at an Embassy Suites before. I really was impressed by the layout of the hotel and the size of the rooms. There was a very large atrium inside and a decorative water display with coi fish in it. Has the manager's evening happy hour which was nice. You could get a free drink after being in meetings all day. Had a restaurant inside the hotel which had pretty decent food but a little pricey. Staff are very pleasant and helpful. My room was way bigger than what I really needed but it was nice to relax in a living room environment and then go to bed. Didn't get to try the breakfast but I heard it is excellent. One thing I was a little surprised by is that they charge hotel patrons $12 to park overnight, even though you are a guest.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Embassy Suites Charleston is centrally located in Charleston, WV close to many local restaurants, shopping and more. Enjoy a meal at the onsite restaurant, the Athletic Club Bar and Grill, or visit one of Charleston’s many restaurants. Mingle with other guests at a complimentary manager's reception, held daily each evening. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Featured amenities include a business center, indoor pool and spa tub, WiFi (surcharge), express check-out, multilingual staff and more. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary during limited hours. Parking (subject to charges) is conveniently located nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Charleston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Charleston
- Charleston Embassy Suites