Generally good Embassy Suites property. But the parking is a problem. They charge $12.00 a night here, and you have to walk behind the hotel into a parking garage to get to your car. The same garage the hotel uses is only $1.75 a night if you go in the 'mall' entrance. And the front desk people will charge you no matter what the $12.00 a night.
$12.00 a night in Charleston is ridiculous, and if the weather is bad, you have an unprotected walk to the garage.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Embassy Suites Charleston is centrally located in Charleston, WV close to many local restaurants, shopping and more. Enjoy a meal at the onsite restaurant, the Athletic Club Bar and Grill, or visit one of Charleston’s many restaurants. Mingle with other guests at a complimentary manager's reception, held daily each evening. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Featured amenities include a business center, indoor pool and spa tub, WiFi (surcharge), express check-out, multilingual staff and more. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary during limited hours. Parking (subject to charges) is conveniently located nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, HotelsforEveryone, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick and Hotel.de so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Charleston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Charleston
- Charleston Embassy Suites