Embassy Suites by Hilton Charleston
$53
$47
$102
1,097 results
All reviewsevening receptionfree drinksmade to order breakfastacross the streetmanagers receptionparking garagecorner roomliving roomomeletper dayexcellent staycomplimentary breakfastbusiness centerbusiness tripshuttle servicevery nice hotelfitness center
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 30, 2012

My family & I pass through Charelston several times a year. We always stay downtown Charleston in the Embassy Suites. Our children love it! They have a great indoor pool w/ a great FREE b-fast complete w/ an omelett station. There is also a welcome "happy hour" drink for adults. Very nice hotel, w/ glass elevators & a coi stream running through the lobby. Directly downtown & by the mall (across the street). Walking distance to movies, museum, & numerous restaurants.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Mark C, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Charleston, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2012

Dear sbwright,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at the Embassy Suites. I thank you for your comments and I am very happy that you were very happy with your stay.

I hope we will see you again in the near future when you again pass through town

Reviewed August 23, 2012

The hotel was pretty clean and the perks are great. It's right next to the downtown mall, so that's convenient as well. If you've stayed at an Embassy Suites, you know the free happy hour is the BOMB. This was no exception. Also, the made to order omelets were delicious and since the breakfast comes with the room, you can't beat the price!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
Mark C, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Charleston, responded to this reviewResponded August 24, 2012

Dear Sarah C,

Thank you for choosing the Embassy Suites and for taking the time to write about your experience. I am very happy that you enjoyed the happy hour and the breakfast with made to order omelets.
I hope that you travels will return you to this area and you will again choose the Embassy Suites for your hotel needs

Reviewed August 22, 2012

We stayed here while driving back from Ohio to home. It was a close halfway point and we plan on staying here everytime. Sadly we didn't get much time to check out the hotel but what we did see, was wonderful. We had a quick check in. My husband parked the car while the kids and I went to the room. They loved the glass elevator. Our room was spacious and very clean. We had a suite. The beds were so very comfortable, as was the sleeper sofa. We loved having the two TVs. The bathroom was very nice also. The kitchen area was also a good size. We all enjoyed the breakfast and the made-to-order omlet station was great and fast. Tons of choices and nicely laid out. Even though it was busy, there were enough tables. The location was good and was a nice safe area. Room seemed very quiet too. We are looking forward to making this our hotel stop for all our Ohio trips.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family

Dear Mom3boyssc,

Thank you for taking the time to write about your recent stay at the hotel. I am very happy that you and the kids enjoyed the stay and all the amenities we have to offer. We look forward to seeing you again on your future trips from to or from Ohio.

Reviewed August 20, 2012

Traveled through here on business for 2 nights. This hotel was a solid choice. The breakfast options and quality were quality and varied. I just wish the cups for hot beverages was a big larger. The manager's reception every evening was nice. I don't eat a lot of the appetizers they serve, but the wine selection was pretty decent for complimentary wine. My only complaint was that I could hear the woman in the room next to me coughing up a storm in the middle of the night. I'm a pretty sound sleeper and she was able to wake me.

The staff was extremely nice, helpful, and courteous. I would stay here again should I ever end up in Charleston, WV

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
Mark C, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Charleston, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2012

Dear Krepsy,

Thank you for writing about your stay at the Embassy Suites. I am very happy that you enjoyed the breakfast and managers reception and found the offerings to be pleasing. I hope that we will see you again on future trips through the area.
Regards

Reviewed August 20, 2012

Breakfast was great and included in the room price. Keep in mind, you'll probably have to pay about $12 for parking. This hotel was in a great location and easy to find for someone that has never been to the area. We were able to walk downtown for dinner. Nice rooms, bathrooms and beds...we had a great night sleep.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple

Dear MackenzieO

Thank you for taking the time to write about your stay. I appreciate the kind remarks and I am glad that you enjoyed your stay.