We loved our relaxing weekend at Hillbrook - it was the perfect escape from the city and daily life. Things we loved included:
- Our room was TV-free, but did have wireless internet
- Complimentary brownies/blondies, chocolates, in-room coffee
- Amazing linens: the sheets, feather duvets, quilts, and incredible robes
- Loved the claw-foot tub in our room...who has time for baths these days otherwise?
- Attentive, super-friendly staff
- Piano in the main sitting room
- Incredibly filling delicious breakfast
- Great recommendations for local restaurants (Mezzaluna, Dish)
Things to be aware of:
- Winter is a quiet time to visit - we did Harper's Ferry in a day, but didn't find much else to do but relax, read, sleep and eat incredible meals...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover an unforgettable West Virginia Inn and Restaurant in lovely Charles Town. We were just named in the Top 10 B&B's in the US! Our fantastic Select Registry property is an historic country estate with beautiful gardens on 17 wooded acres. Relax in a romantic suite with comfy beds, whirlpool tubs & fireplaces. Experience the gracious service and award winning dining at our secluded inn that makes us stand apart from any property in Harper's Ferry. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Hillbrook Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hillbrook Hotel Charles Town