“Good diner for breakfast or lunch”

Mountain View Diner
Ranked #7 of 60 Restaurants in Charles Town
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch
Description: Full range Diner Menu.Award winning breakfast served open til close everyday. Everything is Homemade from scratch on the premises. All homemade desserts including our famous cheesecake. 8oz burgers made from freshly gound beef daily. We can accommodate groups of up to 100 guests
Chandler, Arizona, United States
“Good diner for breakfast or lunch”
Reviewed October 14, 2013 via mobile

This is a catch all diner open 24 hours. Had dinner and breakfast here while visiting Charles Town. Dinner was better than breakfast for me. Lots of variety on menu. Kids liked their food. Would probably go back but wouldn't order the same food.

Charles Town, West Virginia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Breath of fresh air in an area going down hill.”
Reviewed October 12, 2013

We go as a family to area restaurants for breakfast on the weekends. I have to say that this Diner has come a long way. When we are here the first time it was okay with so so service. This time around my whole family, even the pickiest ones, had only good things to say about the food, price, and service. It was a pleasant surprise as we had started losing hope for our area restaurants. I won't get on that soap box, but I will say many places leave much to e desired in this area (very sad).
On the up side, we will definitely be visiting the Diner again!

• Visited September 2013
Alexandria, Virginia
“Love. This. Place.”
Reviewed September 30, 2013

You just can't go wrong. The food. The friendliness. It's just such good diner food.
The eggs and grits are excellent. Forget your hotel breakfast and go here. So much better!

• Visited September 2013
Ellicott City, Maryland, United States
“The food is SO good, I want to move closer to the restaurant.”
Reviewed August 23, 2013

This the 2nd time that I have eaten here. The food is so good I want to move closer to the restaurant. I had crab soup last time and surf and turf this time. Both meals were inexpensive and delicious.The menu is large and can meet most people's taste. I can not wait to go back!

• Visited August 2013
“Good food and good service but needs booth cushions refurbished.”
Reviewed August 2, 2013 via mobile

I occasionally eat here for breakfast and lunch. The food is good and the portions are generous.The waitresses are attentive. However,many of the booth cushions are uncomfortable. The carpet is filthy and the restroom is disgusting. Their Reuben's are yummy as well as their mushroom Swiss burger. Breakfast never disappoints.

• Visited August 2013