“Excellent service”

Ranked #27 of 60 Restaurants in Charles Town
Baltimore, MD
“Excellent service”
Reviewed November 21, 2013

a large group of about 20 came in for lunch. Our waitress was very attentive. Food came out correctly and in a timely manner.

Visited November 2013

Mitchellville, Maryland, United States
“Dinner at Applebee's”
Reviewed October 25, 2013

This Applebee's has great service and good food. Conveniently located across from Hollywood Casino at Charlestown.

Visited May 2013
Charles Town, West Virginia
“Food not good”
Reviewed October 25, 2013

I have had a bad experience here about a year ago. Food was cold, service bad, and just a waste of money.
Now since a year had passed I thought to try again with knowing there would be new cooks and management. Oh no was I wrong. Food this time was not cold but was terrible. My wife could not eat hers which was steak and baked potato. I ate mine as I was very hungry but was not any better than a cheap hamburger joint. This time I will NEVER go to any Applebees ever.

• Visited October 2013
Charles Town, West Virginia
“Typical Applebees”
Reviewed July 30, 2013

We occasionally make this our weekly dinner out. The service is great and we have never had issues with the food.

• Visited April 2013
Richmond, Virginia
“great menu”
Reviewed July 7, 2013

great menu choices . Our waitress was a bit busy but she still waited on us very efficiently. Good food.

Visited July 2013