“A Bit Pricy but I'll Return”
Review of IHOP

IHOP
Ranked #18 of 59 Restaurants in Charles Town
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“A Bit Pricy but I'll Return”
Reviewed January 25, 2014 via mobile

The restaurant was very busy but I was seated right away. The waitress greeted me quickly and was very nice. The food was yummy (the syrup choices were great) but pricing seemed a bit high. The restaurant was clean even though they were busy. When I paid the check on the way out, the cashier didn't seem happy to be there, but overall the visit was pleasant. I'll go back once in a while.

• Visited January 2014

Des Moines, Iowa
“IHOP at 3am- what can you say”
Reviewed January 20, 2014

It's perfect food for 3am. The coffee was hot and the service was good. The Casino shuttle dropped us at the door.

Visited January 2014
Mountville, Pennsylvania
“Great Service/Great Food”
Reviewed December 30, 2013

We stopped here around 9 p.m. on Saturday evening after spending the day at the nearby casino. The restaurant wasn't very busy but our waitress, Amy, was absolutely wonderful. She was very knowledgeable of the menu and she was very friendly. She joked around with us and she was on her toes as far as getting us our food, refilling our drinks, etc. The restaurant manager stopped by our table to check upon us and even he was fun to talk to. Of course, as you may know, Ihop has a great variety of foods on their menu so we were all happy with the choices we had. The food was prepared perfectly and timely. We were very pleased with the service and food at this location.

• Visited December 2013
Front Royal, Virginia
“How dissapointing”
Reviewed December 26, 2013 via mobile

I ate there for Christmas breakfast. The staff was very friendly.
I ordered an omelette, came out lukewarm, toast came with it soaked in margarine.. Was not offered jelly for my toast. My friends ordered pancakes they said they were warm. The coffee was excellent!
Crossing them off my list.

• Visited December 2013
Mitchellville, Maryland, United States
“Breakfast is good”
Reviewed October 25, 2013

Conveniently located across the street from Hollywood Casino at Charlestown. Food I'd good. Service is very good.

Visited May 2013