“Oily dish”
Review of 9 Dragons

9 Dragons
Ranked #14 of 67 Restaurants in Charles Town
Cuisines: Chinese
Description: Authentic Hong Kong Style Cuisine and Sushi. Located in Hollywood Casino at Charles Town Races in Historic Charles Town WV.
Reviewed November 5, 2017 via mobile

Rice was not fried as ordered and there were a few specks of shrimp and a scallop. No crab meat, very tasteless. My chicken dish was basically soaking in a bed of red oil. Chicken was chewy. Tempura vegetables was a very small portion. I will not eat here again.

Reviewed October 15, 2017

Overall a nice dining experience inside a Casino. The service is a bit slow but that's because there's only 2 servers on a saturday night dealing with the whole place. The food was tasty and the atmosphere was pleasant, and one of the places that doesnt smell like smoke. Tried the noodles and some apps and everything was good. I would recommend this place if you're not into fancy steak or food court or even the bleh buffett. The actual reason why I like this place is that it's open late for the area, so if the late night sushi cravings kick in, this is the spot to go to.

Reviewed October 2, 2017 via mobile

Very good food, but our server left much to be desired. She wasn't at all friendly and barely came to our table. She actually stopped at two nearby tables and bypassed ours to see if we needed anything. Not as pricey as I thought for inside the casino.

Reviewed July 8, 2017 via mobile

What can I say about 9 Dragons?? Let me start with the service... Kin the manager treats you like a friend that he has known for years. The staff is very kind, friendly and accommodating especially Lin.
The food is authentic Cantonese cooking at its finest. I try to go to 9 Dragons at least once a month if not more.
Believe me you will not be disappointed!!
Thank you Kin and your staff for always providing a wonderful experience.

Reviewed June 18, 2017 via mobile

I come to this casino several times and have never eaten here. I've been missing out big time! I ordered the chili chicken and Thai basil dish. I was expecting it to be so-so. Boy was I wrong! It was delicious to my surprise. I've had Thai several times before. I must admit this was one of the best dishes I've eaten. Service was good. It was a little slow because it was busy but other than that I have no complaints whatsoever. I will be returning.