New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

9 Dragons
Ranked #14 of 58 Restaurants in Charles Town
Cuisines: Chinese, Sushi, Asian, Japanese
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Port Republic
“Not good”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 2, 2013

I don't know where all of the people that have given this place a good review have gone before for Chinese food or sushi but I'm telling you that this place was awful. The atmosphere is nice and the service was very good but it ended there. I ordered some sushi that was very average. I have had better just about anywhere else that I have had it. We had spring rolls that actually weren't too bad. We also had the fried pork belly that was just gross. It smelled like it was rotten and tasted like it too. I mean it was not edible. We ordered the triple delight and it lacked any flavor at all.The best thing in the dish was the broccoli. I mean we weren't expecting much in a casino anyway but by the other reviews you would think this was way better. Take my word for it it is not. Go anywhere else but here.

• Visited November 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles

charles town wv
“Great oriental food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 2, 2013

Dinner was fabulous and quite a value price wise. Wait staff was excellant and we were served very quickly although they were busy

Visited September 2013
Charles Town, WV
“Best Chinese in Jefferson County”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2013

Good Chinese food has always been lacking in this county. Had heard good things about 9 Dragons, so decided to try it.

We ordered Spring Roll Appetizers. I ordered Singapore Rice Noodles, my husband ordered General Tao's chicken. Everything was hot and fresh and delicious.

Also the most expensive Chinese in the area, but worth the price. We will return!

I will request a table in the back next time though. It was a bit distracting to hear the loud speaker from the table games during the entire meal.

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Charles Town
“Great quality food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 5, 2013

This place prices are higher then most places around here, but the quality is wonderful. Large portions. They have a great selection to choose from. Great sit down atmosphere. Large bar selection. Everything is so fresh.

Visited June 2013