“A little pricey, but Good”

Brothers pizza charles town
Ranked #20 of 60 Restaurants in Charles Town
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed April 22, 2014

our family of 4 ordered a large salad (which was rather small for the price) a large pizza (pretty good size) and a small hoagie for our picky eater. Service was fast, food was good but nothing to brag about.

Reviewed April 5, 2014 via mobile

Went for a night out with the ladies. Ordered the buffalo chicken salad. The salad I was served was not an entree' size salad!! Others at my table that were served side salads with their meals, the side salads were larger than my entree salad. Was tasty, but definitely NOT worth the money. Will not be back.

Reviewed March 14, 2014 via mobile

We ordered the Mediterranean pizza and it was very good. Good pizza, nice atmosphere. We also ordered the garden salad and the shrimp salad, and the shrimp were delicious !

Reviewed August 21, 2013

My daughter and I stopped here for lunch we both had a slice of pizza,salad and drink she had the thin crust and I had a thick crust slice nothing special about the pizza but it was a quick lunch.

Reviewed August 19, 2013

Our experience here started out with a 10 minute wait for a waiter to come serve us. After that it was a 40 minute wait for food. Then when the food got their it looked good and tasted alright but then halfway through the meal a cockroach came walking up the wall next to us and we left!! I would not recommend this place to anyone because of the sheer fact that there are bugs in the place!!!!!!!!!!