“Good pizza”

Good for: Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children
Gloucester, Virginia
“Good pizza”
Reviewed March 14, 2014 via mobile

We ordered the Mediterranean pizza and it was very good. Good pizza, nice atmosphere. We also ordered the garden salad and the shrimp salad, and the shrimp were delicious !

• Visited March 2014

wv
“Just Average pizza”
Reviewed August 21, 2013

My daughter and I stopped here for lunch we both had a slice of pizza,salad and drink she had the thin crust and I had a thick crust slice nothing special about the pizza but it was a quick lunch.

• Visited August 2013
Newark, Delaware
“SOMEBODY CALL THE FOOD POLICE!!!”
Reviewed August 19, 2013

Our experience here started out with a 10 minute wait for a waiter to come serve us. After that it was a 40 minute wait for food. Then when the food got their it looked good and tasted alright but then halfway through the meal a cockroach came walking up the wall next to us and we left!! I would not recommend this place to anyone because of the sheer fact that there are bugs in the place!!!!!!!!!!

• Visited August 2013
Baltimore
“Hidden Gem”
Reviewed July 25, 2013

While vacationing in Harpers Ferry, my nine-year old suggested pizza for dinner. We happened upon Brothers Pizza, and were quite pleased. It had a casual and relaxing atmosphere, fantastic food (made to order), and friendly and efficient service. Did I mention ... the food was fantastic?! Neapolitan pizza, Sicilian pizza, salad, and fresh-baked bread -- it was all delicious! We will definitely be back.

• Visited July 2013
2 Thank Anthony S
Charles Town, West Virginia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Friday Night Regular”
Reviewed June 28, 2013

My family and I make it to Brothers Pizza every Friday night and everyone loves it. The pizza is the meal of choice and is consistenet everytime we get it. It is not your typical chain restaurant pizza, the pizza actually has taste! The service is great and the beer is always cold so what else would my family need on a Friday night.

• Visited June 2013